Tuesday, July 18, 2006

MILK! MILK! MILK!


Ace can talk a little now...

Many months ago, I predicted that Ace's first words will be 'MILK'. I am not quite sure if tat is the first word he learnt but you can be sure tat it is one of the words tat he uses often...

Yesterday, we left him at Waipo's place after we fed him dinner. He din seem to want dinner and so he only had half a bowl of porridge and started playing with his food.. so we decided to stop feeding him...

When he went to Waipo's house, he also din want to eat.. but come 9pm, he started to do the sign for milk and he kept saying, "MILK!" while doing the sign! Hahahha.... Actually his milk time is 10.30pm.. but cos he did it again and again.. Waipo figured he was really hungry and fed him lor...

The other day, he was making noise.. and so I told him to stop.. cos mummy will be going to make milk.. and then he showed me the milk sign as if asking me, "You going to make milk?" And then I repeated.. "You wait, ok? Mummy go and make milk for you now.." And then he stopped whinning and sat upright in his playpen to wait!! hahahaha... such a clever baby!

I was just discussing with Waipo about the words he can say and we find tat Ace can now say about 4 words.

- Bye
- Papa
- Mama
- Milk
- Mum (food)

Yesterday, he held on to Waipo's bag and said, "BAG"... dunno whether is it cos he got lucky or wat.. muahahaha...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

smart boy !

Anonymous said...

wah.. i'm still waiting for Waden to call me mummy!!!...