Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I Am Glad I Filtered Ace's Drinking Water

I wouldn't say I am VERY health concious since I still take junk food ;) But I guess compared to many people around me, I am slightly more so since I have turned vegeterian for health reasons and I take health supplements daily to help me in my nutrient intake... In addition, I also filter my drinking water with a water filter.. to some people, I am a health nut.. hahahaha...

For the latter, I actually din really understand much about how good quality, clean water will help us when I installed it. Just that many health concious individuals I know.. including my mentor (who used to be a health consultant) says that it is very very important that the human body gets good quality, clean water since our body is mostly made of water.. sounds logical to me ;) hehehe.. I was pregnant then and very concerned since babies are 90% water...

But recently I was reading something about how water filter actually helps our kidneys do work... and how the cost of a replacement of a kidney is way way higher than tat of getting a water filter... gee... 'scare tactic' I think... till i see photos of many used filters.. and a caption saying that all the junk trapped in the filter would have been trapped in our KIDNEYS if we had not been using the filters..

This inspired me to check on my own filters.. and this is wat I found..


Did you SEE???? From pure white to brown.. from light brown to DARK BROWN! Yikes!

I am glad I filter Ace's drinking water man.. I wouldnt want all tat junk trapped in his little kidneys... eeeeeeeeeeee.....

Btw, if you want to get a water filter to protect your kidneys as well, you can contact me at verityy@yahoo.com. I have found the filter that I use to be so good I am retailing them now ;)

No comments: