Saturday, June 10, 2006

Niang Niang dun leave me

PS: Just being boh liao. hahahhaah... I think i caught the Da Chang Jin (Jewel in the Palace- Korean Drama) virus..

(*sings* Da Chang Jin song)
La la la laaa lala la la la la
La la la laaa lala la la la la

Starring:
Niang Niang a.k.a Ace’s Laobu- Angel
Chang Jin: Ace Chua
Pillar: Max Chua

Niang Niang: What happened??

Chang Jin: 小的斗胆并报,是小的把客厅弄乱了… It’s me..

Niang Niang: Chang Jin, you have really disappointed me. Didn’t I tell you not to take all the clothes off the sofa and throw it on the floor? How long more do you want me to pick up and pack up after you?

Chang Jin: Niang Niang, I am aware that it is my fault. 小的知错了。

Niang Niang: Everyday I bath you, feed you, sacrifice my figure to give you milk… I dote on you and play with you, teach you things and sacrifice my career to stay at home with you… but is this how you will repay me…. You have really disappointed me… I don’t want to see you anymore.. now.. GO!!

Chang Jin: Nooooooooooo… Niang Niang… Noooooooooooooooooo… (Hugs pillar) please dun ask me to go… I will be good.. I promise.. I will learn.. I will do anything you ask me to do… please dun ask me to go….


(*sings* Da Chang Jin song)La la la laaa lala la la la la
La la la laaa lala la la la la

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angel Babe,

wah u really very creative leh. tink u really will make your mark if u write ur own script. super creative & clever! enjoyed reading the blog =D i wan more..

Rebecca

<*ANGEL*> said...

hahah.. thank you thank you... well, I will write more if i get the inspiration.. hahahaha..