Monday, June 05, 2006

I Am Very Clever


I am glad to inform everyone that Ace can now crawl around and just suddenly stand up on his own without any help from the surroundings.. meaning, he does not need to hold on to things at the side and can just stand up on his own because his knees are legs are strong now…

However, he still can't walk without help. He will take big steps if you however are willing to hold his hands.. really very comical.. hahahaha...

Whenever Ace stands up, he will clap because he knows that he has been clever. What a clever baby, he knows how to encourage himself even at such a young age! Hahaha…

Well, as parents, we will of cos clap along with him and tell him, “You are such a clever baby, Ace.. yeah….”

But sometimes we forget and he will stare at us and give us the, “Why are you not clapping for me?????” kind of look.

It seems, however, that Ace likes to do that more often at Waipo’s house than in our house.. maybe our house is too messy and has too many obstacles.. muahahahaha…

Nevermind.. now tat I am confirmed not going to work (I think Ace still most impt to me), I can stay at home and clean house… and play with him.. can b/feed him… and do a lot of other things like shop with my other SAHM frens…:D

No comments: