Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mothers' Day!


Happy MotherS' Day to Waipo and Nainai and Happy mothers' day to me!:)

Last year, I still couldnt really feel like a mother since Ace was in my tummy but this year, things are different... this year... my son is out and I have to really do mummy things like cook, wash his shit, wake in the middle of nite to feed him, take care of him when he is sick.. play with him and discipline him...


Well, we had an early mothers' day celebration yday when me and daddy brought ace shopping... had a mocha indulgence and as a result, couldnt sleep last night till 4am in the morning.. sigh....

Anywayz, while I was awake, I was thinking alot of mummy thoughts... I was running through how it has already been quite a while since Ace was born.. and how sometimes i still cannot believe that I am a mummy...

When I cuddle my son and smell the shampoo from his hair erm… I mean head... I just cannot believe this cute little thing is mine and that he came out from my belly and now can breathe and have a life of his own...

I can't believe that my FETUS.. has become a baby.. and recently, many people have told me, that this baby has become a little boy.. geez, I think in the blinking of an eye, he will soon be a big boy, a teenage boy, a little man and a manly man like his daddy! That's fast manz...

Then I was also thinking about wat will happen if i were to go back to work.. who will take care of Ace, who can take care of Ace, will he miss me, will he love me as much, will i miss him, will i miss watching him grow up....

Well, din get to think too far when my little boy woke up and searched for milk... hahahaha..

Anywayz, Daddy says he will teach Ace to celebrate Mother's Day and show him how to make me happy on Mothers' day.... hehehehe.... :P cant wait for when Ace grows up and can speak and tell me, "Mummy, Happy Mothers Day.. I love you!!!"

PS: Must take note to say tat more to my own mum...

Mummy, I love you!

1 comment:

YANZ said...

hey! thats a 'picture perfect' shot, you guys look great! ;D