Friday, May 26, 2006

Dreamboards do come true!

Well, someone asked me if what I posted about How To Give Birth To A Cute Baby really works...

"Really meh? Put cute baby pictures will have cute baby liao ah.. so easy meh?"

Hahaha... I am a hard core believer of tat lor..

And here's the PROOF!! See how similar my baby and poster baby look like??!!:P

PS: Sorry for the lack of updates, was bz watching Da Chang Jin together with Ace.. hahahahaha... today, Max joined in and cried like 4 times! What a SNAG ;)

3 comments:

Choonbee said...

I was watching too, but didn't get emotional at all. Maybe I'm stone heart. However, I've been to the scene set in korea and it's an eye-opener seeing the tiny traditional houses, esp. the prison is really scary, the way they store their bean paste and kimchi. No doubt the bean paste and kimchi taste excellent, but after seeing the preparation, you may change your mind abt eating it.

<*ANGEL*> said...

Hiya, actually i think most kimchi i cannot eat cos they add fish sauce to it...

Anywayz, I also never cry.. only Shixiong cry.. hahahaha

Anonymous said...

oei oei oei...people emotional man cannot ah?