Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Car Seat, Friend or Foe?

I've heard of babies disliking prams and thus not wanting to sit in the prams.. but have you ever heard of babies who dun like the car seat? I am sure there must be some of those out there.

For Ace, it's not that he dislikes his car seat.. he just dun seem to like it much.. he would struggle a little when you put him in and he will, in time to come, resign to fate and start gnawing at the seat belts it...

Me and Daddy bought Ace this BUSINESS CLASS CAR SEAT because we wanted him to be comfortable.. end up.. most of the time he was just comfortable in my arms.. Heng this seat can use till like 4,5 years old and we plan to have more children.. if not it is really under utilized man...

But he is going to get into it for all journeys whether he likes it or not soon.. cos he is wriggling too much when I carry him and when he stands up on my seat (which he likes to do ), his head is almost hitting the car roof..

Guess it's our fault too cos me and Daddy lazy to strap him in for short journeys and sometimes we wanted to make use of travelling time to feed..

Must try to make it a habit to let him sit in the seat...

No comments: