Sunday, May 07, 2006

Ace, Hole Digger

Maybe Ace can become a gold digger when he is all grown up...

Recently, he has been very fascinated with HOLES...

When he sits on his chair, he would bend downwards to try to look at the hole underneath... when he is playing in the living room, he will crawl towards the sofa, peer underneath the sofa and try to reach for things underneath and sometimes, he even tries to hide things in the hole!

When he is at Waipo's house, he will look for holes on the floor and try to dig it with his little fingers...

But his most AMAZING stunt has to be wat took place the other day...

See that hole there?

Ace did that.... sigh...

He was happily sitting in his high chair and watching Your Baby Can Read VCD... I was packing my stuff to get ready to go out and I would sit beside him now and then to talk to him. I was wondering why all of a sudden, there are alot of fluffy white stuff on his shirt and on my pants... but i never noticed it still...

Then Daddy came home and Daddy looked at the floor under his chair and asked me.. what's that?

Tat was all the gel like things from his pampers.. you know.. those things they used to absorb water??? He had apparently dug a hole using his fingers in his diapers and all the filling fell out!

EEEEk.. disgusting!

I really buay tahan my son... sigh.. wat will he be up to next I wonder...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dig dig dig ....
dig dig dig .....
dig dig dig ......

Clatzz said...

aunty power irritating... :p

Anonymous said...

You think black&decker "Power Tool" ah? dig dig dig...