Friday, April 28, 2006

Vampire Ace


My son is a vampire....

He bit me and sucked blood out of me.....

But no, I am not afraid of sunlight still.....

It's just tat he bit me that day while he was drinking milk... and I think he fell asleep and din realize tat he was putting his teeth together...

He hasnt bitten me in a long while and thought he wouldnt do it already.. but i guess tat day he just kind of lost control over his own actions..

Initially, I just felt a sharp pain.. but after tat I felt the wound throbbing with intense pain and instinctively knew that I was bleeding. When I went home to check, true enough, I was bleeding...

My own son almost bit a bit of my very tender flesh off me...

It has been 3 days but I am still in pain and every time I bath and change my bra and bra pads, I still see blood stain on it...

Despite that, still have to feed him these few days... it aint really painful when he feeds but it does feel quite sore.. and it doesnt help that he sucks real hard. :S

Strange how I never blame him or never got angry with him over that. If anyone else did that, I would have bit that person back.. HARD! Hiaks :)

Well, I think Daddy is his next target... whenever Daddy plays with him.. he will look at Daddy's chest with longing.. hahahha ;) Daddy, dun say I never warn you ok!

No comments: