Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Punked!

Ace's hair is starting to get very long...

Daddy says it is quite messy and suggested that I ask Nainai to cut for him.

But even though it is long, it is fine and sparse.. so I really dunno where Nainai can cut lor.. I think we shall leave it as it is...

Anywayz, I found out that whenever Ace's hair is wet (which happens often cos he sweats alot.. he gets all sweaty when he:

- climbs and crawls all over the place
- drinks milks

So the other day, I decided to style his hair into a punk hair style..

Swee boh??:P hahahaha...

But leh.. i draw a line at doing strange things like letting him grow a little 'tail'... Yeye suggested doing that cos he says it is cute.. but I dunno leh.. I always associate tat with being very ah beng.. hahaha.. last time I always think tat the parents who let their children do tat are very strange. If i allow Ace to do tat.. wouldnt I be strange too???:P What do you think?

2 comments:

Monky said...

swee leh...haha
but i do find it strange to let kids to grow tail..looks like tortoise...hahaha..IMO,i wouldn't wan my kids to have tail hairstyle..heee

Anonymous said...

no tail!

yappy