Thursday, April 20, 2006

Look Ma! No Hands!


Ace can STAND!

Yeap... he can stand with a little help... he is starting to stand without help as well....

Sigh.. this means he is getting access to alot of places I dun want him to access. My poor butsudan... he will climb there and try to touch my candles and bell.. so luckly the table has quite a long width so i can push everything inwards..

The other day, he managed to stand on his own for about 10 seconds before sitting down... so I got him to stand again to pose for this picture ;)

In addition, he has also started to say:

- Mama : when he wants my attention
- Mum mum: when he wants milk
- Milk: when I force him to say it before giving him milk
- Ba ba: when he wants me to carry him
- byee byee: when he waves his hands bye bye..

Daddy complained that he never had a chance to hear him say all these.. but that's cos Daddy dun have a chance to sit at home to play with Ace all day... he dun always say those words.. he usually onli does it when he is in a good mood or when it involves food ;)

Ah Yee is trying hard to teach him to say, "Yeee" hahahaa... i think it will be quite a while before he can do that though.. ;)

No comments: