Thursday, April 06, 2006

Ace Chua, Paper Eater

Yes, I know I have described Ace baby as the clever baby, the Baby Model.. the Super Star...

He has just added to his long list of 'allocades' as a PAPER EATER.

This very silly baby actually saw my bookmark, fell in love with it and held on to it and refused to let go. Since Waigong was playing with him, I just let him play with it lah. Anyway it is not a very nice one mah...

But leh, Waigong also very eh sai.. let him just hold it, tear it... and then ask me.. "What is he chewing huh? Is he chewing something??"

I took the bookmark away from Ace.. tried to piece it together and realised that my very 'CLEVER" son actually tear the bookmark into 3 pieces.. and the smaller third piece is probably in his mouth!!!

I opened his mouth, put my fingers in and tried to dig out the piece of paper and he BIT ME!

Then I tried again and he BIT me AGAIN! And then he quickly swallowed the dam piece of paper!

Well, heng it is just paper...

Then I scolded him and he ignored me...

After Waigong left, I scolded him and beat his hand and told him that he should not eat paper and that papers are not for eating... he just continued to smile at me!

I hit him real hard leh.. got the "smack smack" sound and hit him liao my hand (and MY HEART) also pain.. but all he did was to grin at me...

And then he continued to play with his toys...

Grrrr....

4 comments:

<*ANGEL*> said...

Well, this wouldnt be possible if I were not running my own biz ;)

Clatzz said...

go see ace's shit carefully today see he got shit the paper out anot :p

<*ANGEL*> said...

dun have leh...

anywayz, now then i understand why mummy last time always say she beat me.. her heart also pain and after tat she go and cry silently herself..

Clatzz said...

issit she got say that meh?? she never tell me before leh...

issit she never beat me?? or her heart no pain?? :(