Monday, March 20, 2006

Waipo Teach Ace to Crawl

Waipo, as you already know, is a child care teacher.. she teaches Chinese in school...

However, at home, she not only teaches Chinese.. she also teaches Ace many other things.. one of it is HOW TO CRAWL.. hahahha...

The other day, Waipo was at my place... and I was happily checking my emails and stuff in the study room..and then I hear Waipo saying, "Come, come, follow me..."

And when I went out to the living room, I saw Waipo on all fours.. and Ace on all fours behind her.. Waipo would crawl a few steps.. use a storybook as a bait and ask Ace to, "come, come..follow me.... good boy..."

It was hilarious.

But I must say it is quite effective ;) hahaha.. Ace has been crawling around.. albeit a little unsteadily..

It also amuses me that the clever boy knows the diff between the hard floor and the soft mattress.. when he is on mattress..he crawls faster and will pounce forward.. but when he is on the hard floor.. he will slowly take his time to crawl and will go back to sitting position when he is tired to rest.. ;)

PS: I wrote tat entry about two weeks ago. I am happy to say tat Ace is already crawling quite steadily and he is now able to crawl to his toy box to grab his toys and play (I regret buying him a see through toy box..sigh...)

No comments: