Thursday, March 02, 2006

Ma Yi On My GGJ!


I have declared WAR with all the ants in my house!

Since my confinement, there have been ants attacking my house... tat's cos confinement nanny said that my pipe did not flow properly and instead of fixing it and telling us.. she just removed the bottom and collected the water with a pail and then throw the water from the pail into the bathroom...

This has somehow attracted alot of ants. In addition, there is this pipe thingy outside my bathroom that has a little hole in it. In the morning.. nothing happens.. but at nite.. the ants will gather together and hold a party right outside the hole... (still waiting for grandpa to bring the putty to seal up the hole)

I am a buddhist so most of the time.. unless the ant comes near me or irritates me, i just let it be as I dun want to kill more lives...

Some of them manage to, however, travel all the way across the kitchen into my living room and when tat happens, too bad for the ant cos I will sure to kill it in case it gets to Ace.

I was just reading an email that day (dunno true or false though) about how some ants crawled into a child's ears and end up building a colony inside the brain. The child died in the end.. so scary...

And I decided that it is either I am cruel and protect my baby or I am lenient and harm Ace indirectly...

What made me decide even more firmly to kill all ants I see is what happened yesterday..

Yesterday, me and Daddy were in a hurry to go out.. Ace had poot poot and as I was halfway through making up, i told him to wait for a while before I come and help him with his pampers...

He seemed to understand and was quietly waiting.. all of a sudden, he started to be really unhappy and started to whine and whine and whine.. and when I unwrapped his diapers, I found an ANT on his SCROTUM!

I immediately crushed that darned ant with my fingers!

At this point, Daddy came and asked, "Why is he whining so much?"

"WOuld you whine or feel comfortable if there is an ant on your GGJ?" I asked Daddy...

Luckily the ant did not bite Ace.. if not..he would die a death worse than giant fingers crushing him! :) humph!

VOTE FOR ACE!
Check: http://verityy.blogspot.com/2006/02/vote-for-ace.html
Ace current votes: 30 (click on the number to see latest updates)
Top Baby has 123 votes currently...
Ace current placing: 12/101
Countdown: 23 more days to go...

1 comment:

Clatzz said...

ace looks soooo sexy in the off shoulder!!