Thursday, March 23, 2006

Hao Lian Ace


Now.. we learn things from the people around us... I wonder how Ace learn to haolian... hahaha...
Me and daddy are not very boastful pple.. nor are we show offs...

But tat day.. when Ace woke up, he tried to crawl over to my bed. You see, since he kenna a BAO on his head, we have lowered his cot so tat he is sleeping on step lower than our bed.. and since he cannot climb steps or climb up yet.. when he is trapped in his cot, he is quite safe ;)

Anywayz, he woke up and as usual started talking to the pillow, talking to the fan beside the bed... and then suddenly he realised that I had woken up and was staring at him and climbed over...

Using my bed as a leverage, he started to stand up.. and then after he stood up, he stared at me.. gave me a very brilliant smile and with a haolian smirk on his face, he slowly took away one hand from the bed...

When he realised I was still looking at him... he slowly removed the other hand so tat he was standing without support... he lasted for like 3 seconds and sat down hard on his bum and then he would smile happily...

I started to praise him, "Wah.. baobei can stand.. so clever..." and clapped hard for him...

And then he had the, "i-know-i-am-very-clever" look and he started to repeat the process again and again and again and again and again... till his legs were tired.. hahahaha

I must say he is really cute when he does tat... I took a video clip of him.. but i dunno how to put it up here for your viewing pleasure.. so for those who are interested, email me.. give me your gmail acc n i will send the file to you...

2 comments:

Clatzz said...

think u can d/l it to you tube n post here

Anonymous said...

Ace muz have looked very cute when trying to stand, always persevering. Thank u, Ace, for allowing me to learn so much from u!
Rebecca