Sunday, February 19, 2006

Ace, the white lion


Do you remember that when we were very small, there is this cartoon called KIMBA the WHITE LION?

It is such a popular cartoon and so cute tat Walt Disney copied it and made it into SIMBA the Lion.. movie.. called THE LION KING...

I remember this movie very well because I paid for my own tickets to watch it and i liked it so much that i went ahead and bought the CD for the soundtrack while I was in JC.. tat is like a very RARE thing lor.. cos i seldom spent money on anything frivolous like CDs etc...

I was lying on bed tat day and watching Ace sleep.. and suddenly, it hit me tat he really looked very cute and he looked VERY MUCH like Kimba the lion! hahahhaah

THe same sharp nose.. big eyes and sharp chin mah.. even the hairstyle also quite similar... hiyo.. cute dao............

1 comment:

Clatzz said...

ya ace looks like the white lion but this pic not alike enuff...

have to find those pics which he smile open mouthed one...