Monday, February 13, 2006

Ace Chua, MOVIE STAR!


Someone sent me this poster and asked me since when did my son become a movie star....

I took a double take when I saw this pic man....

The resemblance is uncanny!!

"Did you superimpose this?" I asked that fren.. who happens to be one of the web designers i respect most..

"Of cos not.." he says...

"I got that from the website.. i have the same poster at home.." (he is a john woo and chow yun fatt fan)

Maybe it is the botak head... or maybe it is the position he is sitting in... from afar, it really looks hell of a lot like Ace lor...

Hahahaha..... i scrutinized at that poster with Daddy and then I came to a conclusion...

THAT ACE IS MORE HANDSOME! :)

Don't you agree???:P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup. Yup. I definitely agree that Ace is much more cute & handsome!

Rebecca

Anonymous said...

For a moment I really think it was Ace. If it is him, get some Royalty from the producers...Pus