Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Who Is Ace's Idol?

Have you ever chased after any idols during your life?

I did....

When i was very young.... my idol was Sky Wu.. I admired him for his musical talents and I really loved his music and talent...

Along the way, as I got older.. i got attracted to ATTRACTIVE idols...people like Tony Leung Chiu Wai... Leon Lai... Vin Diesel (who happens to look quite like my hubby.... hahahahahahha... see, dreamboards do come true...)


You probably wouldnt believe it if i told you that Ace also chases after idols....

His first idol would be Daddy cos whenever Daddy talks on the phone, Ace would arch his head to try to look at Daddy when he is talking and he would have that expression of awe... and he would look as if he is thinking, "God, wat a handsome and intelligent man I have for a father... I want to be exactly like him when I grow up!!"


His other idols also happen to be MALE... and are usually older males... Eg, Wai gong, Yeye, Richie Ah Ye...

Whenever Wai gong idol is at our place, he can put down his fav hobby- EATING and will try to find him.. and play with him....

Whenever he hears the roaring laughter of yeye... he will just roar with laughter himself...

He has seem Richie Ah Ye in action a number of times... n whenever I bring him into meetings or seminars where Richie is speaking.. he would listen in silence and awe... hahhaha

As for me.. oh well, Ace beams whenever he sees me... but I feel that it is onli because he is happy to see his MILK BOTTLE :P

4 comments:

Clatzz said...

maybe i shld start pasting pics of jude law in my dream board... :)

<*ANGEL*> said...

hahaha.. maybe you should ;) then get a judd-lookalike bf ;)

Anonymous said...

yaya...i will look @ ace pics..next time my bb will be ace look alike..:p

Anonymous said...

Can...we offered laminated pics of Ace. $5 apiece without you in the pic, and $10 apiece with you in the pic. $20 for our entire family potrait...trying to earn more so can DISCARD all the boxes in the storeroom! Pls support!:)