Thursday, January 12, 2006

The Magical Sounds of Kiang Kiang Kiang!


Ladies and Gentlemen...

After telling you since Ace was two mths old that he is teething (cos of his flowery shit, his never ending flow of saliva and his tendency to bite his fingers), I now announce to you tat Ace's teeth are officially OUT! :)

While I was feeding him just now, I heard a kiang kiang kiang sound against the stainless steel spoon I was using (using tat to feed him water.. food i use plastic spoon)... other than teeth, i cannot explain where that sound came from...

The other day, we were out and he was looking for things to bite, at last resort, I let him bite my fingers and I could feel his teeth cutting into the meat.. i hope he never uses my nipples as a gum itch scratcher... cos when he was done with the biting... my fingers were all red!

But well, I guess I can only take a photo of the tooth and show you when it is 100% out.. as of now, I only see the shite tips coming out of the gums.. and this explains why Seok Ling ganma/nanny's xmas present of a teething toy is his favourite at this moment ;)

I can't wait!

2 comments:

Clatzz said...

ya, i can feel his teeth when i let him suck the apple that time too...

Anonymous said...

how come your page is redirected to some other website automactically???so funny!