Sunday, January 08, 2006

Do you have 1 wish I can help you fulfill to make your day?

Dear Friend,

A very Happy New Year to you!

2006 has already started.How are you doing so far? ;)

I have been busy but with fulfilling stuff. Other than taking care of my son and running my biz, I have also been bz with fulfilling people's wishes...

Well, at the end of 2005, I sent a sms message to some of you about helping you to fulfill your wish for 2006. Yes, for 2006, I am collecting wishes. I send many of my friends a message asking them what is the one thing I could do to make their day.

One of them said to be the MC at his wedding and I have already done that.

Another said to send her pics of my baby boy.. that's really easy...

Yet another said she wanted to lose 20kg ;) Well, that's real easy too as I specialize in helping people lose weight.. I will be meeting her tonight to discuss how...

One of them however sent me a message that went like this:

hi there supermum,

You never fail to amaze me. i find ur new 'hobby' pretty meaningful n inspiring :P

thanks 4 the thought n offer, you are wonderful. well, my one wish for u is - to broadcast my website to as many pple/frens as u can (those who wont mind receiving) - and gai siao (encourage) them to download my jazz songs 2 listen; haha, how about tat? :)

when a butterflies flaps its wings, a thunderstorm at another corner of the world strikes... who knows, pple will also get inspired by ur new 'hobby' n do the same. and we could all help spread some affordable happiness around the world...

Linda


-----------------------------------------------------------

Yeap, Linda is an ex colleague of mine. She has a really heavenly voice. Whenever we go Karaoke together, it is pure joy to sit down and listen to her sing. So intrigued am I by her singing that I actually invited her to sing at my beach wedding party for 400 pax in 2004 and I must say she did a GREAT JOB! Some people tot I hired a professional singer! :)

Anywayz, I am posting this here because I know you are a helpful person who wun mind helping others;) If you like jazz, why dun you just drop by at her website and take a listen.

http://moodswings.homecall.co.uk ;)

Even if you dun like jazz, do sample her music and who knows it may be the start of a lifetime of enjoyment of Jazz music ! ;)

http://moodswings.homecall.co.uk ;)

If you also know of anyone who might enjoy her jazz music too, kindly forward this around.

In any case, if you have any wish I can help you fulfill, just email me at verityy@yahoo.com ;)

Cheers and love,
Angel

1 comment:

Linda Diva Lee said...

thanks much, supermom. u hv a veri heartwarming blog. it oways leaves me wif a fuzzy feelg wen i read about ur love 4 / joys of ace :) i think u realli hv a model, happy family. jiayou!