Tuesday, January 03, 2006

ACFC



Someone just asked me to PLEASE add HIM into the AAC (Ace Admiration Club)...

That someone is a guy... and a young one... according to him, he will go to my blog everyday to check for more photos of Ace and then he will admire together with his mum!

I didnt know Ace is also AUNTY KILLER and GOR GOR KILLER.. hahahaha

Told KP, Linda and GH about this and KP suggested that I:

a) Change name of club to ACFC (Ace Chua Fan Club)
b) Put up services offered and relevant charges: eg, photos, blow kisses, jump on new bed for wedding couples (Kiasu GH already booked Ace for her wedding in Nov)

Sometimes I really wonder how come Ace is so cute and how he can draw so much attention.

Wai po brought him to her religious meeting that day and everyone went gaga over him and asked to carry him, asked for his pictures.. this and tat...

KP out of the blue sent me a message and said to blow kisses to Ace cos she missed him...

GH wondered aloud over email when she can see Ace again cos she longed to play with him again..

My mentor, Veron, would conduct a grouping for us and halfway smile at Ace and say, "Sorry huh.. distracted.. "

Oracle who is only 3 years old keeps wanting to play with him. When she sees him, she will shout, "Ace Didi, Ace didi..." and keep wanting him to hold her hand..

My other mentor, George, would play with him and everytime he sees him, he will go, "Ang mor kia!!"

Another 3 year old jie jie saw him that day and kept wanting to give him toys, give him balloons....

Be it old uncle, old aunty, young aunties, jie jie, gor gor.. he all 通杀!

Anywayz, I have decided to name his new club ACFC (Ace Chua Fan Club)... you can apply to be member if you would email me at verityy@yahoo.com... I will send you periodical updates about him and new pics of him...

Current members are:
Ganma Megan
Ganma Evon
Ganma Karen
Jez Ahma
Veron
Shirley
Clari Ah Yee
KP
Kenneth
Pam
Wes
Liming

Note: If you know of any baby contest, let me know.. i want to enter him into it.. if you got baby modelling lobang, let me know ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

y no change photo??must put more Ace's cute cute pics....then more pple will join ACFC liao...hahaha...next time when i pregnant..i will stare @ his pic.then my bb will resemble ace...haha... :p

<*ANGEL*> said...

no time to do his photo.. hahahaha.. okie.. i will make his photo into big poster to sell to pple who want babies as cute as him

Clatzz said...

u never read must email her meh??
application not approved... :p

and u must pay admistration fees of $5 to ace's ah yee.... :p

Anonymous said...

hello, i din say wan Ace to jump on my bed leh. I said I have many applicants to jump on the bed. U remembered wrongly and the wedding is in Oct, dear.

GH