Saturday, December 17, 2005

What Are You Having For Lunch?

FYI, Ace has been having rice gruel + VP (VP gives him all the nutrients tat he needs and helps him to detox faster) for lunch...

His training started about 3 weeks ago where I will on and off feed him like one table spoon of gruel at each meal time.

As of this week... he has finally started to take MORE of it.. I now mix like 2-3 tablespoons of the powder with water to make like half a bowl of the gruel stuff. Then I crush VP and add it in cos if not the gruel will be very bland. Since VP is good for him and he likes the taste, I tot i would save the trouble of feeding him seperately and just put the VP into the gruel....

He is doing a good job so far... has improved in terms of speed.. but he hasnt quite gotten the idea that when food goes into your mouth, you are suppose to suck it in.. he still likes to push his tongue out as when he is drinking milk.

At other times when he is "hungry", he will try to munch on his hands and fingers. Recently, he has even graduated to munching on his toes. Apparently, i think his toes tastes better than his fingers cos i see his toes in his mouth more often than his fingers.. hahaha..

He really eat till like it is very delicious lor.. maybe one day when I can put my foot into my mouth.. i will try and see whether it is really delicious or not.. hahaha.. but as of now.. my bones are too hard to be so flexible.. hahahah

No comments: