Monday, December 26, 2005

I Wanna Watch TV!

I have always been a TV addict since young.

I love to watch tv. I watch anything and everything really. Give me an indian movie and I will happily watch away.. ask me to watch a documentary, I will be equally enthralled..

Strangely, the only time I watched less TV was when I was working in Mediacorp.. hahahah...

However, this is not a habit I would want my son to pick up.

The house rule laid down by Daddy is that Ace is not allowed to watch TV or even hear the noise of the TV. I remmebered that during my confinement, in order not to let Ace hear noise from the TV.. i will carry him.. face away from the TV and mute the TV... and I would simply kill boredom by reading the subtitles!

Poor confinement nanny had to follow suit.. hahahaha...

As Ace grew and grew.. the TV volume got louder.. but he still wouldnt get a chance to watch TV.. cos he will always be faced away from the TV..

Not that he liked to watch TV anywayz. Usually, he is just very enthralled by the noise that is coming from the TV and would look for the source of sound... after a while, he would get tired of it and play with himself again.. Eg, he found Chicken Little to be very boring. We allowed him to watch it cos it was a children's show. But he found his fingers more interesting than the show after about a minute of watching.. hahah...

Nowadays though, he will twist and turn his body into strange positions just to catch a glimpse of the TV. (See picture!)

Well, I shall have to watch less TV if i want him to watch less.. sigh.. LEAD BY EXAMPLE IS A MUST when you are a parent.. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

watch abit of tv nvm ...hehe..
i m also tv freak leh....