Thursday, December 01, 2005

Greedy Ace 2

Ace has started to take solids!

We have started to feed Ace with rice gruel and also sweet potato..

Alas, Ace doesnt seem to know how to swallow very well... yet he is one HUNGRY HIPPO! ;)

Whenever you feed him the food.. he will lean forward to the spoon once he sees it.. and in the end, he is leaning forward in his high chair and can barely swallow his food.. so I have to carry him when I feed him so that I can keep him away from the spoon and bring the spoon to him instead...

And as he can swallow verywell yet... he will always end up having rice gruel all over his face after his meal...

And the moment i take the spoon away from him, I cannot afford to wait one second before i scoop up the second spoon becuase he will keep making noises to indicate that he wants his FOOD!

Sigh...

Well, at least he doesnt have a food problem...

I still remember that when I was little, my sister had a HUGE problem with food... she would refuse to eat and would take like 3 hours to take one meal.. can you imagine one meal has to be reheated 3 times while my mum tries to amuse her with candle wax, flour dough and many other toys just so that she will open her mouth, chew, and swallow??:P

Me? I love food! I eat anything that is given to me...

I guess that is why my sis and me were very different in size when we grew up.. hehehe...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya..clari tends to eat slowly..that's y she is so slim...not like me...swallow food like no tomorrow..hehehe

Clatzz said...

so its a trait since young... i hope nxt time my kid dun take aft me though...:p