Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Ace Loves To Do Housework

If Ace's reaction to a mop is anything to guage his future characteristics, I am happy to announce that Ace likes to do housework ;)

Or maybe he is just amused to see me do housework... (just like Daddy.. hiaks... cos I ONLY do housework ONCE IN A BLUE MOON.. so dun call me a housewife! call me a HOMEMAKER:))

I have noticed that whenever Ace is restless and noisy, he would quieten down if i made him sit in his highchair and watch me wash plates, wash clothes or hang clothes to dry...

The other day, i had guests coming to my house in the night. We had agreed to play the cashflow game at our place with our friends and my house has not been packed since the last time i had guests at my place.. i think tat was like about 4 mths ago.. hiaks hiaks.. so you can imagine the amount of rubbish being piled up all over the house..

But boh pian leh.. people are coming.. i tried my best to dump what i could in our bedrooms and study room( hahaha.. just close the door can lioa mah) and then proceeded to vacumn, wipe, clear all the stuff...

By the time i reached the mopping stage, Ace was already very bored and he demanded that i carried him by crying out loud.

Alas, mummy was running out of time. Only one hour left and my first guest will start to arrive and so mummy had no choice but to carry Ace in a carrier while she mopped the floor..

Initially, Ace was very curious and he kept staring at the mop... and then he attempted to touch it and move it like he saw me mop the floor.. and when all the moping was done, he somehow seemed to sense it and starting smiling and waving his hands and feet :)

Ok girls, here's another cute-looking SNAG who can do housework... anyone wants to book him first? ;)

3 comments:

Clatzz said...

home maker = make the home messy... hahaha...

nxt time ace grow up turn to wipe floor for ah yee... hahaha...

Anonymous said...

Me!!!lolx...can help me mop floor,vaccum etc...gd gd.

Anonymous said...

wah... i never thought i would carry Waden while doing cleaning.. hehe. U super mummy!!. haha