Thursday, November 10, 2005

Stunt Day

Today is Ace's STUNT DAY.

Since he woke up at 9am, he has been performing a variety of stunts.

Maybe he is practising. Maybe he is reminding me and Daddy how clever he is. Maybe he is seeking attention and applause.. i dunno ;)

When he woke up, he kept tugging at my shirt. I guessed that he wanted milk, so i fed him. And then after a long while, i wondered why he wasnt done and pulled away to sleep somemore.

STUNT 1: MONKEY FACES
He then turned himself to the side facing me and started making monkey faces at me. I just cannot help but to laugh myself awake. He looked so adorable. His recent most favourite monkey face expression is the pouty look.

Then I decided to wake up and bath him.

As the water heater was not heated, i switched it on and waited for the water to heat up. I then put Ace at his mattress where I usually change his diapers.

STUNT 2: SWIVELLING ON TUMMY
I walked in the check and heater and when I walked back to the mattress to check on him , he had already swivelled himself 70 degrees to the right.

STUNT 3: FLIPPING OVER
I thought it was still quite safe and so I walked back to the kitchen to check the water and to drink some water. Suddenly, i heard some noises and when i came back, Ace had already flipped on his tummy.

Not only did he flip on his tummy, he had shifted himself halfway out of the mattress. His legs were on the floor and his torso was still on the mattress. It was as if it was his life mission to get out of the mattress.

STUNT 4: WATER FOUNTAIN
When the water was ready, I brought him to the bathtub and started to bath him. As per normal, I started off with sponging his face, head and neck and brushing his teeth.

After which I put him into the water.

Less than 3 seconds into the water, he spouted his PEE FOUNTAIN and he gave stared at it, gave me a smile tat seemed to say, "Wat a beautiful fountain!" and continued to pee another 3 times.. making 3 fountains...

Before I could chide him, his face changed again...

STUNT 5: SHITTING IN THE WATER
He then started to have the 'kek sai' look and then I realized there were yellowish stuff coming out of his buttocks!

He gave another 'kek sai' look and more of them came out! Eeeeeeeek... he was shitting in water!!!

At last resort, mummy had to pull him out, stand him on his feet (He is very good at doing that now. He can do that for like 10 seconds at one time), shower him, clean his sai.. and then quickly bring him out to dress him.

When I told Daddy about it, he laughed.

Poor mummy, however was wet from head to toe as a result.

2 comments:

Monky said...

Ace gross leh..but I like...keke
quite "er xing" to poo in water... :s

<*ANGEL*> said...

you want, i can post pics of the sai in the water to show you:P