Thursday, November 17, 2005

Grabbit!

As Ace grows, he is starting to come up with new games.

Hands and Feet Game
Other than playing with Mummy’s hands, Ace has started palying with mummy’s feet as well. He loves to kick mummy’s feet and laugh.

Just the other day, we had a great time playing ‘you kick me and I kick you..” He loves it most when I kick the bouncer so that it rolls away from me and back again…


Grab my TOES
His other favourite game is to use his hands to grab his own toes. Since he likes to do that, I have requested that he help me during diaper changing. I only requested him to do it once and then after that, whenever he changed diapers, he would hold his toes and raise his buttocks himself. Isn’t he a clever boy?

In time to come, i suspect he will graduate to EATING his toes.. hiaks...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angel! My parents said if baby holds his toes means that another baby is coming up... hehe.. maybe you want to check around...

<*ANGEL*> said...

huh???? dun scare me with this kind of news leh.. i was feeling giddy and nauseous for a little while today leh... i not ready for baby number two yet leh....