Sunday, November 06, 2005

Ace Is More Popular Than Andy Lau!

Hiyo, I am soooooooooooo honoured!

Despite the fact that I married and a MOTHER OF ONE, I was asked to be a JIE MEI at my friend, Germaine's wedding.

It was rather fun and it has been a long while since I had to wake up this early. Hiaks... (so tired that i just slept and slept today.. hahhaha.. really lao liao manz:P)

Anywayz, it was an absolutely beautiful and stunning wedding. Hai.. I always so moved when I attend weddings and especially when they are very beautiful and wonderful.. reminds me of my own wedding leh.. feel like going through the whole ceremony with max again man ;)

Their photo album is so mei mei! I also feel like taking my wedding photos again.. and this time with Ace.. hiaks.. now I understand why Jez Ah Ma says she never take wedding pics becuase she will forever be looking out for better pics after tat ;)

So touched also when I saw me and max's photo with bride and groom in their special Video ;)

When night time came, I strangely found my son to be the Star Attraction at the wedding!

I had not wanted to bring Ace along but the bride kept saying that she wanted to take a picture with Ace that day and so I brought him along with me.

Me and hubby reached there early cos he was the 'brothers' at the wedding and since I was a 'sister', I had to help out with the reception.

Since it was early and not many people around, the photog kept taking pictures of Ace.

And then when our friends started arriving, Ace started to go around. They carried him around and after about 30 min or so, even I lost track of where my son was! His pram became a trolley for his bag and barang since he had no time to even sit in it.

When the dinner started, my son did a tour around the tables... going from hand to hand and table to table.

It started with people clamouring to carry my son... then they wanted to play with him.. after that, they even wanted to take picture with him.

Let's see... Sebest, Joo Ing, Grace, Emmerline, Tashi, Evon, Jez, Richie, Sharon, Rebecca, Zhenyuan, Passion, Elida... There were at least 10 uncles and aunties (friends of me and max) who clamoured to take photo with him or carry okie!!!

I tot that would be the end of it.

Little did we know that the photog actually decided to put the pictures he took earlier up for viewing. Even I must say my son really look very cute. I told lam (the photog) that if he ever needs baby model, come to me.. cheap cheap friendship price.. hahaha ;) I hope he gives the photos to melvin and germaine without extra charges... then i can show you all..

Lam, I promise to put your contact in my blog and let everyone see if you give me my son's photos.. hahahaha ;)

Anyway, after viewing the photos, the bride's uncle came to my hubby and said he wanted to borrow my son. Max asked him to not kidnap our son and he said, "I promise to do that if you can give birth to another one as cute as him and sell to me lah.."

Chey! My son priceless okay... You think want to give birth just give birth like that meh?:) But of cos I know he was only joking lah...

In the end, Ace did a tour around the bride's relatives' tables too! Heng ah! Melvin's (groom) sis just gave birth and they have their own baby to play with.

My godma said to me, "Wah, your son even more popular than Andy Lau ah!"

By the end of the day, Ace was a mix of many different smells of perfume and had glittery powder all over his face and his botak head.

Next week I am going to another wedding. I have decided NOT to bring Ace. I think that "exposure" yesterday was more than enough to last him a long time. I dun want him to get used to this STAR TREATMENT :) If like that, next time when I am alone with him, I die..

Anywayz, I think if this happens again, I am going to start charging so that Ace has a HUGE education fund...
- $5 to carry him for 2 min
- $15 to carry for 10 min (packaged price)
- $20 per picture taken of him
- $25 per picture taken WITH him
- $35 to bottle feed him

What do you think? ;) hahahhaha...

2 comments:

Linda Diva Lee said...

ei?how come dis pic ur hairstyle still e same leh?:)

Anonymous said...

Finding just the right gift for a newborn baby can be a real challenge.

This site not only provides a neat gift idea, but it also offers a really great home-based business opportunity. Drop by and check it out at christian baby gift .

Regards,

Larry