Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Stand Up For Singapore


I think Ace is a very patriotic baby like his father.

Daddy loves Singapore so much that he dedicates his life to protect the country by joining the Singapore Navy. Daddy also cries when he took part in the National Day Parade and when the song, "HOME" was sang (Shh.. dun tell him i told you this)

And Ace?

Well, Ace was very upset this afternoon. He seemed very hungry and cried and cried.. I tried to pacify him with not much success.

Then a stroke of genious hit me. I did not know why then that I decided to carry him and make him stand up. And while doing so, I suddenly and unconciously just broke into a song..

"Stand up for Singapore.. do the best you can..
Reach out for your fellow man, you got to take a stand!!!!

Recognize you can play a part,
let it come right from your heart,
Be prepared to give a little more..

Stand up, stand up for SINGAPORE!"

And miracles of miracles! Ace SMILED!

Ain't he a lovely patriotic little baby?;)

No comments: