Saturday, October 01, 2005

Po Chim

Do you sleep with a bolster? I do.. and unless I am in a hotel, I can’t sleep without one. Sometimes, I even steal Max’s bolster sometimes when mine gets kicked onto the floor. Hiaks:)

Max also sleeps with a bolster. His bolster is an extra long one made by his mum because he is tall and has long legs.

My bolster is a lousy one Max bought at a departmental store. It is soft and has too little filling and then it is also short. That is why we always fight for Max’s ‘premium po chim’.

Even though Ace has been sleeping without one, I suspect he will learn to grow up to like bolsters too.

Cos these days, Max likes to give him his own bolster and Ace will really try to hug it and he likes the bolster so much he will even stick out his tongue to lick it and taste it. Haha…

6 comments:

Monky said...

eee...the bolster chou chou wif Ace's saliva..kekeke

<*ANGEL*> said...

yeah lor.. he like to lick lick lick it... but we changed the cover liao..

Anyway, according to my fren, Joo Ing.. baby saliva is xiang xiang one.. hahaha

Monky said...

eeee...u sure?i think is stil chou chou leh..my bf's nephew ever placed his "xiang xiang" on my nose...i nearly fainted!!! *pengz*...its not xiang at all...its smelly!! :S

Clatzz said...

ace likes to lick everything... even dare lick my dirty blanket...

ha ha ha :p

<*ANGEL*> said...

Ok, i tell you wat.. since he licked YQ's blanket.. i ask her to go smell and see xiang xiang or not then tell you?:)

Humph.. but wat if her blanket in the first place already very chou chou????:P hahhahahhaha...

Monky said...

hahaha..YQ's blanket have her 25 yrs of "jing hua"....confirm power smell sial.....kekeke...