Sunday, October 02, 2005

Mummy Downtime

If you are wondering why I havent been blogging frequently in the past few days, it is because I was down with the flu and have been staying at my mum’s place (cos I needed someone to take care of Ace while I rest).

Ever since I got started on a HEALTHY LIFESTYLE AND DIET, I haven’t been this sick in a long long long long time.. kauz, took me 5 days to recover lor!

Dunno what came over me.. on wed.. after my dad and mum left (after they delivered lunch to me), I sneezed and the moment it happened, I knew that it was a bad nose day and that I had caught a cold.

I am a seasoned sneezer (had a sensitive nose) and so I know the difference between my many different sneezes.

Anyway, everything went downhill from there. The sneezing developed into an infection that spread through the whole of my esophagus. It became coughing, chest pain, blocked nose and many more. Anyway, it is a sad story.

I guess it was also because I did not have Indinine and Kiko Bedpad (forgot to bring cos I did not expect to stay so long..) at my mum’s place.

The last time I kenna something similar, I only took half the time to rebound back to good health. Once and again, I applaud at power of Hunza Products! :)

Anyway, I took this chance to instill two concepts to Ace.

1) It felt terrible to be sick! Just look at mummy. Can’t even carry Ace or play with Ace. Face look like shit, cannot eat well, cannot sleep well. It is much better to be happy and healthy. So Ace should stay a happy, healthy baby!

2) When Ace is sick, he will make mummy and daddy very upset and tired and in the end, when they fall sick, they can’t play with Ace and make him happy..

I have read and heard about people who fall sick because they want attention and I definitely do not want Ace to have such a bad habit.

Dunno whether is it because of the fact that I am sick…the quality of my breastmilk seems to be affected… Ace shit is very watery these days. There was once he shitted this whole pile of shit and then subsequently farted so much into the shit that the shit looked like foam you find on top of your cappuccino!

PS: One good thing came out of it. I lost more of my post pregnancy weight. Hee hee! :)

No comments: