Monday, October 10, 2005

I Just Visited My Cafe!

I just visited my cafe! For the first time since it opened a few days ago (I was down with flu and bz taking care of Ace) and it FEELS GREAT TO OWN A CAFE!

You know how people talk about dreaming about life? Dream and you might have it... I dreamt about having a cafe of my own since uni days.. now it is coming true.. I am truly excited :)


Anywayz, I urge all you friends to come to my cafe to support support!

Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Eat At Indinine @Neil Road!

10. ADRAIN, THE HANDSOME STORE MANAGER IS THERE!
Go goo goo or gah gah at our friendly and handsome store manager, Adrian. The last I heard, he has no girlfriend… *wink*

9. IT’S A GREAT PLACE TO CHILL OUT WITH FRIENDS
At Indinine Neil Rd, there are many sofas for you to sit and chat with your friends and you will never be afraid of not being able to find a seat! There is cool music and if you like, we even have an outdoor area with candlelight!

8. IT IS NEAR THE CBD
Most of you and your friends work in the CBD right? Bring them to Indine and meet them there after work. It’s near and it’s convenient. If you work around the area, inform Adrain and he will promptly see to it tat you get a discount. Just remember to bring more friends!

7. IF YOU HAVEN’T TASTED OUR BAKE RICE, LAKSA AND CURRY CRAVER, YOU HAVEN’T TASTED GOOD FOOD
Check out the menu there yourself lah. The list of yummy food being offered is ENDLESS!!!

6. OUR SPECIAL CHENDOL ICE CREAM, CHOCOLATE FONDUE ARE TO DIE FOR!
If you have a sweet tooth, you definitely MUST TRY our Chendol Ice Cream!!!! My friend who loves Chendol had an ice cream everyday for one month right after she tried it! And if you like chocolate fondues (and looking forward to share with your loved one) but have problem finding it, search no more! Order our Choc Potty today! :) And dun miss the lime sherbert ice cream.. YUMMY!

5. YOU WANT TO BE HEALTHY AND STAY HEALTHY
At Indinine, we sell contemporary greens. Everything you taste there will titillate your taste buds but still keep you vibrant, energetic and healthy!

4. YOU CAN BECOME YOUNGER JUST BY EATING THERE OFTEN
At Indinine, we serve energized Kinertec water (FOC and refillable okay!) and fruit juices added with Indinine. It is sure to help your cells rejuevenate and you will grow younger and prettier just by eating and drinking from Indinine!

3. PROMOTION FOR THE MONTH OF OCT
In the month of OCT, you can utilize your Indinine Vouchers and use them to pay for half of whatever you purchase! As good as BUY 1 GET 1 FREE!!! I CAN SEND YOU SOME VOUCHERS IF YOU INFORM ME!!:P

2. YOU WANT TO KNOW THE WHAT, HOW, WHYS OF STARTING THE CAFÉ, RIGHT?
Like all good friends, you want to find out more about your friends and keep updated about about their lives right? Let’s chat at the café and I will share with you aout the what, how and why… *wink*

AND OF COURSE…

1 . YOU SHOULD SUPPORT YOUR GOOD FRIEND ME LAH!
Come and support my café lah! You are my friend right???? And dun just come, bring lots of friends, spread the word, forward this email! THANKS PAL IN ADVANCE!

PS: Indinine café is also offers our café for special events. To arrange a special event, kindly contact me at 97467704 or you can send your enquiries to me at angelpeng@richnyang.com. ROMs, launches, birthday parties, etc.. all functions are welcomed!

See related: My Own Cafe (for directions on how to get there...)

2 comments:

Monky said...

will go down with clatzz when time permits.....sure will go support support!

<*ANGEL*> said...

ok, let me know when.. so tat i see if can bring ace to meet you ;) remmeber to prepare camera.. he likes to take photos.. hahaha ;)