Thursday, October 20, 2005

Grandpa’s Birthday

It’s Grandpa’s birthday today. But we actually celebrated in advance about a week ago with a durian cake.

Max says that my father seems to be more jovial and seems to talk a lot more since the birth of Ace. I told him that my dad has always been chatty… he just needs time to warm up.


I must say though that Grandpa is REALLY VERY HAPPY LOR..check out these pictures.. Ace looked a little sian cos it was his nap time and he was sleepy..

I wonder if I can live to see my grandchildren and great grandchildren and whether I will be this happy.

Anyway, Happy Birthday, Daddy! Thanks for all the love and all the little things you have done for me.. like cooking and bringing me lunch everyday.. like sending me to school when I am late on your bike when I was schooling.. like working as a coolie to earn money so tat I had food on my table and like bringing me to the many places so that I had a memorable childhood. I love you!

1 comment:

Clatzz said...

haha... ace sleepy but cannot sleep cos got to take pic with wai gong first...