Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Are you an AA member?

Are you a member of AA?

I didn't mean Alchoholic Anonymous. I meant the Ace Admiration club...

Since Ace was born, all the members of the Peng family (my mum, dad, maternal grandma, paternal grandma, sis) and Chua family (father-in-law, mother-in-law, brother-in-law, me and Max) all automatically signed up for this club.

Father in law keeps a photo of him by the bedside and looks at it using a torchlight everyday before he sleeps. He keeps another photo on the TV set to admire his grandson during commercial breaks.

My mum told me that when Ace was over at her place when we were in Hong Kong, she wouldnt sleep very soundly at night because she was afraid he would wake.

She would then open her eyes and then peep at her grandson and admire him.

"My god, my grandson is really a very cute baby leh. Even in my school, i rarely see babies with such good-looking and defined featres. He has got that kind of look that everyone who looks at him will love him. Don't see him for a few days and you would naturally miss him.." my mum told me while we were chatting that day.

She said it reminded her of when I was a baby. She would wake in the middle of the night and admire me too.

Hahahaha... such a conincidence. Me and Max also liked to stare at Ace and admire him. We could stare at him for a long time. Just watching him breathe while sleeping also feel very happy.
If you do not understand what I mean, i guess you will when you have your own kid..set up ur own club and remember to invite me to join!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angel,

He's such a cutie, no doubt about it! He will get away with lots of things too...wink-wink!

--> Pus

<*ANGEL*> said...

Hi Pus,

Thanks for your compliment.. :)

Hmm.. he wun get away with being noti.. tat's for sure... we will pak his kar cherng.. hahah ;)

Anonymous said...

Believe me babe, you will never have a chance to pak him. For his grandparents will pak u first!

<*ANGEL*> said...

true true...

Clatzz said...

u cannot join cos u pinch his cheeks!! :p

<*ANGEL*> said...

Yeah.. cheek pinching not allowed in AA ;)