Sunday, October 23, 2005

Ace Is Starting To Crawl!

Ladies and gentlemen! My son is starting to crawl! :)

Well, in case I forgot to update you... Ace has been given tummy training time for quiet a while now.

The other day, he just all of a sudden decided that he shall turn 90 degrees and he went ahead to do it! ;)

And then these few days, he had yet another few amazing feats:

1) He has learnt to flip back from tummy to lying position
2) He can can do massive push up with his hands
3) When put on this tummy, though his movement looks like he is swimming, he is able to, in a matter of minutes swivle himself on his tummy and move 90degrees to the right. That's considered crawling right?:P

My mum says that I started to flip when i was 4 months old. In fact, I am the kind of baby who always 不鸣则以,一鸣惊人.

Unlike Ace, I never showed any signs of being able to flip (like being able to turn to the sides first). When I did, I flipped right over.. from the bed onto the FLOOR! My mum said I made her cry buckets because she was very heart pain and I was her first baby mah...

And then, I also never learnt how to walk. Put me in a standing position and I will cry and pat my chest and do the "I am so frightened" action.

Then one day, out of the blue, I just walked ALL OVER THE HOUSE!

Hope Ace won't surprise me like that! :)

1 comment:

Clatzz said...

mummy so happy ace can flip back himself.
ystd thom came she also wanna flip ace so that ace can show thom that he can flip back himself...

hahaha...