Monday, September 05, 2005

Max Papa’s BD Celebration

Nothing will go as planned. I think life is very much like that.

Just take my hubby's birthday celebration for example.

We had wanted to celebrate his birthday with him and me and a group of friends secretly planned a surprise party for him.

But nothing went as planned.

Firstly, Max was suppose to go play soccer in the morning. But he didn't. He ended up staying at home and asking me N times why we are not going out yet becuase I told him I was going to bring him to secret place for a secret celebration. Sigh.. and then he said I was not sincere cos I kept delaying.

And then he happily put on our family outfit (as you can see, the theme was blue) and prepared to go out. Max was wearing blue shirt and bermudas. Me was wearing bikini and sarong.. Ace was wearing blue romper.. BUT we were not dressed right for the weather cos it was raining cats and dogs! The worst thing was that it was tat kind of rain that wouldnt stop...

In the end, we reached Sentosa and just hang around and do nothing while we waited for Jez to reach home so that we could adjourn to her house instead.

Beach party ended up as a gathering at Jez's place. Heng they didnt suggest my place cos I havent packed my house in like a hundred years! Hahaha...

Well, we did finally surprise Max a little when they suggested he go change Ace's diapers and when he is done, all came with the birthday cake and started singing the birthday song for him.

All in all, Max was pretty happy with his celebration and the ORANGE TIE present from Jez though i think he was slightly disappointed tat it wasnt a romantic day out with him alone tat i planned). Ace was more than happy to have loads of beautiful aunties to talk to and play with him (especailly aunty sharon who dotes on him).

I guess life never really goes the way you want to.. but that shouldnt stop us from making the best of it!

Once and again, thanks guys for making the celebration kind of a success! Hahaha.. Anyway, lesson learnt: ALWAYS HAVE A PLAN B. WHAT'S YOUR PLAN B???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your style. By the way, if you're interested in raw diet for dogs related material, you'll find a range of raw diet for dogs related resources at my site. And while you're checking out the raw diet for dogs material, you can also request a special dog health report - it's free!

<*ANGEL*> said...

i dun have dogs ;)

Clatzz said...

this anonymous can be spam massages... becareful...

<*ANGEL*> said...

Yeah, i also suspected.. but someone did come into my blog to view it.. counter suddenly report huge increase in views... unless tat's you and shirley ;)

Anywayz, wat do i do if pple spam me leh?

Clatzz said...

i dunno wat u can do to prevent spam, but i think u can check the ip and then ban it.

u can d/l extreme tracker then u will know how many unique visitors u have for ur site