Sunday, September 18, 2005

Hong Kong Trip Day 3

Our day 3 plan was to go to the swimming pool in the morning, come back, pack and be on the go again.

But when we went to the hotel swimming pool in the morning (the agent said it was how nice how nice..) we were sorely disappointed. Firstly by the fact that it was not as nice as I thought it would be and secondly by the fact that it was open air and that the weather was on Signal 1 standby.



HK has lots of signals from 1-10. Signal 1 means storms are coming and it is windy.. signal 7 would already be a full blown hurricane. The few days we were there, it was signal one.. a signboard in Tsim Sha Shui dropped and hit someone.. and The Peak was all cloudy.. so in a way, I guess we were glad we didn’t really go to those places.. even though it felt that the HK tour is not complete cos of this.

Anywayz, the nice and handsome lifeguard at the swimming pool chatted with us and gave us more reasons why we shouldn’t visit HK Disneyland now.. it is too small and too many things were not working..

And then we decided not to waste time.. we went back, packed and then went back to take a train to Tsim Sha Shui.

I then realized that Mongkok is really like Chinatown in Singapore and Tsim Sha Shui is more like Orchard Road. There are many nice and more upmarket shops there. We walked around as the veg restaurant we wanted to go to was not open for biz yet.

We discovered a Wholesale Shop that sold lots of stuff and I also bought a Chinese style Chinese collar top for new year.

Then we had lunch and decided to walk around. We finally found a nice Egg Tart shop while shopping around and bought 2 boxes of it after trying.. it was absolutely delicious cos it was piping hot!! We even saw a roti prata stall there.. hahaha

We also saw a Giodarno there! So unfair.. their clothes all nicer than the range in SG.. even the Disney collection also nicer.. next time must go gio HK to buy stuff.. hahaha.

When the time was up, we went back to the hotel to check out first.

We then proceeded to M Garden and the head waiter was happy to see us there. We had a meal there and sit down to wait for time to pass. The head waiter came chatting again and attempted to tell our fortunes. He said tat Max is very clever and filial and that his life partner is very lucky because he gives in to her a lot.. hahaha ;) how true!

We then went for a last see see look look around Seibu and then back to the hotel we go. I went to the toilet to pump milk again. Alas, I was too tired and fell asleep while pumping only to be rudely woken up by an aunty who PUSHED EACH AND EVERY DOOR IN THE LOO!

“Sorry, sorry.. “ she said to me when she saw me with my one breast exposed and pumping halfway.

Silly aunty.

I then poured my milk away. Kind of got sick of drinking my milk everyday. I wondered how Ace can take it and drink the same thing EVERY SINGLE DAY and love it so much. Hahaha…Maybe it is because it is very sweet. But it is kind of gross when I think about the fact that I was drinking my milk everyday because it felt as if I was recycling my milk or something.

I pump, I drink. 3 hours later, I pump and the same white liquid comes out again. Yew…

Finally, the bus came and I slept on the way to the airport. But alas at the airport after we checked in, we had a little quarrel. Darn, spoil the trip…

Well, our fren had asked us to buy Hua Qi sponge cakes. Max said to look around for it and I told him it was opp Burger King and asked him if there was one in Burger King. He then suggested that we go into transit area and so I asked him if there is Xu Liu Shan there.. I wanted to eat it again before I left HK..

He thought I asked him to find out if there was Hua Qi and then he got angry.. all the way till we were eating the dessert and I asked him what was wrong. I was really quite angry when he told me the reason even though it was a miscomm.

He said, “I tot you wanted me to do everything and even find out where the shop is…”

I told him, “Hiya, of cos not lah.. anyway, the cake is nevermind one mah.. we can find then we buy lor..” Anyway, I to the might know better if there was a Burger King in the transit area or not mah… he is the one who has been there n times...

”You everything also nevermind..”

Wah.. I dam angry liao lor.. quarrel because of buying things for other people! So not worth it.. I am on holiday leh.. not marketing trip..

I try my best to find CSI for KP but dun have season 4 &5 that she want, I try to find for Linda her necklace but cannot find a nice one at the price she wants. I also try to find for YL her sponge cake but Max was the one who didn’t want to buy when we saw the shop in Langham Place mah.. and now it is my fault cos I everything also NEVERMIND???

I mean, my frens also say buy if convenient.. never buy also like tat.. and I did ask around everytime I see something suspiciously like what I was told to buy mah..

Anywayz, we were ok in the end ;) hahaha.. so we went to the transit area to look at all the branded stuff so that in Max’s words, “we can be better prepared the next time we look at the imitation stuff..” hahahaha…

Anyway, we plan to go back to HK and Shenzhen next year! Woo hoo! Must save up now and then can go buy lots of things.. I have decided to lose weight FASTER! Hahahaa…

No comments: