Thursday, September 08, 2005

Funny Vs Angry

I haven’t written any funny pieces in a while.

That’s because I haven’t gotten angry about things for quite some time. Life has been pretty good to me so nothing much to bitch about.

Hubby is good to me, in laws are starting to acknowledge my presence again (hahah.. no longer juz ah gong zhong good cos now they say things like “baby is a smiley handsome baby.. look just like mummy..”
And I am getting better at handling my parents or in laws saying strange things. Maybe I got used to it. Maybe things really did get better.

I noticed that I usually have a brilliant piece of writing when I am angry or upset about something. I guess this is the reason why the pieces that most people find entertaining are things I bitch about.

I guess this explains why I am Complain Queen. I specialize in complain letters and have so far managed to get companies to acknowledge my complain and send me vouchers to pacify me.

My sis writes well when she gets upset and angry too. Just check out her blog at clatzz.blogspot.com.

Then I thought about this. Do I want people to find me funny and be angry all the time or do I want to be happy and not have things to bitch about? Which would YOU prefer?

I guess I would rather be happy.

So till I start bitching about things again, do continue to read my blog, will you? I really dunno when another brilliant piece of writing might hit me again.

5 comments:

Clatzz said...

lao nana...

Clatzz said...

tonight i go home pourposely make u angry... wahaha...

Clatzz said...

hwlp me write letter to complain smrt... spoil my dress...

<*ANGEL*> said...

Hahahaha.. idea hor.. :) Then tell them is some Giogor Ah Ma dress and ask them to pay few thousand dollars to you????:P

Clatzz said...

no need so much. $500 can liao. :p