Friday, September 02, 2005

Ace’s New Trick

Ace learnt another new trick again.

When I woke up, he was just lying on bed and playing with himself. Then suddenly, he started to cry. But at that exact moment, I also wanted to pee!

So what could mummy do?

Mummy asked Ace to wait and then rushed to the loo.

When mummy came back, he was still crying. So mummy asked him, “What is it? What do you want?”

Miracles of miracles! Ace raised his hand and touched mummy’s breast! He even paused and looked meaningfully into my eyes as if to say, “I want milk lor, mummy!”

And to ensure that I get the message, he continued crying again! And when he cried, he went, "m..i..l..k.... m..i..l..k...."

Wow! My son just communicated to me in SIGN LANGUAGE LEH!

I can’t wait for when he can talk!

But me and hubby suspect that the first thing he will say is not ‘Mama’ or ‘Papa’.. but “MILK!” Hahahaha…

2 comments:

Clatzz said...

he will say : NEH

<*ANGEL*> said...

Ah.. so clever the baby..can say mummy's name.. hahahah..