Saturday, August 20, 2005

Happy Birthday To Me

Today is my Chinese Birthday. You know.. birth date on the lunar calender.

Yeap, that’s right. I was born on the 15th day of the 7th Lunar Month.. the day called HUNGRY GHOSTS FESTIVAL and the day where all the ghosts will be supposedly released into the world to visit whoever they want to or do whatever they want.

Because of this, I always joked that the ‘good brothers’ will not come and bother me cos I was born on this ‘blessed’ day ;)

Anywayz, I think I had a great year. I mean, I carried a baby for 9 months, gave birth and has been full time mum for the last one month. I guess I enjoyed it much more than I would like to admit ;)

My hubby just sang me the birthday song when it passed midnight.

My son? He was just crying to suckle on my breast before he is willing to sleep right after drinking 125ml of Isomil.

Maybe that’s his way of saying,

“I love you mum. Happy Birthday!”

Well, thanks guys! I love the two of you too! ;)

1 comment:

<*ANGEL*> said...

Thanks ;)