Friday, August 26, 2005

Angel Mummy Ti Lam

I was human ti lam (mattress) for one day. And man, was I shagged.

Well, what happened was that I woke up to my son crying out loud. Usually, I will let him cry till I feel fully awake then go and talk to him.

Maybe it is ESP between mother and child. Today, I woke up immediately and went to carry him cos I sensed it was something wrong. True enough, he wet his cot.

So I had to quickly go and bath my baobei. But because I was too tired. I brought him back to bed to sleep after bathing him.

Then me and baobei woke up and my dad came to deliver lunch. Baobei Ace had a great time talking to his grandpa (he has a penchant for beautiful women of all ages and OLD MEN- eg, my dad, my father in law) while I ate my lunch.

After grand daddy went home, mummy was left alone with Ace. Since he looked happy on the bouncer, mummy just rocked him to sleep and continued to pay her bills online.

Suddenly, Baby Ace cried and mummy picked him up to feed him, thinking that he was hungry.

Alas, when mummy looked down at the bouncer! Yikes!

SHIT!

Mummy looked down at Ace’s diapers!

SHIT!

Mummy look down at her clothes!

Heng ah! No shit. (Haha.)

Mummy quickly changed diapers for Ace and washed his buttocks. But from then on, mummy became permanent HUMAN TI LAM.

Ace will want to be fed and mummy will feed until one drop of milk also dun have and Ace will fall alsleep.

Now mummy has a problem. The cot is out (cos kenna smelly smelly urine), the bouncer is out (cos kenna smelly smelly poop). Left only the smelly rubber mat where mummy changes Ace out of his shitty diapers.

But whenever mummy puts him down there when he falls asleep sucking, he will cry and wake up like 30 seconds later and make a big fuss until he is picked up.

Only when Ace is lying on human mattress Angel Mummy that he will be quiet and peaceful.

Also, Pooping makes Ace hungry so Baby Ace wants to suck on mummy’s breast again and again and again and again.

This went on for 4 hours.

Till mummy dun even have one drop of milk left.

Finally, mummy had a bright idea! Mummy fed him full full and put him on mummy’s bed. (At least is not shit smell but mummy’s smell)

Phew!

That’s why now got time to BLOG, wash bouncer, wash mattress, wash clothes, hang clothes, eat dinner, reply email.

Mummy will keep her fingers crossed till Ace wakes up…

No comments: