Monday, August 01, 2005

1+1 = 3?

I believe strongly now that there is a SPECIAL reason why god made it such that only man + woman = baby.

Just why do we need a daddy and a mummy before we can have a baby leh?

The answer is staring right into my face!

These few days have been tough.


I have been waking up frequently in the night and my menstrual cycle has decided to restart itself. Maybe my body forgot that the baby is already out and is continuing to make a lot of food.

I am losing so much blood and suffering from lack of sleep so bad that when people talk to me, I can’t think or even react!

Thank god for my hubby!

That is why 1 + 1 will equal 3 you know! So that we can take turns to get zonked out and rest. Because of hubby, me managed to sleep at like 11pm instead of 2am. Because of hubby, me even can take afternoon naps.. because of hubby, instead of waking at 7am like my kid does, i can sleep till 9.. isnt he a wonderful man?!:)

Over the weekend, I had a lot of help from him. I now certify him qualified daddy and house husband because he can:


- Feed baby (obviously not from the breast lah)
- Burp Baby
- Bath Baby
- Wash clothes
- Fold clothes (including diapers ok!:P)
- Mop Floor
- Vacuum
- Go grocery shopping with me and carry all the groceries

All these… while he holds a full time job and manages a part time business.

Isn’t he GREAT?:P

And by the way, because of him, i am able to find time and energy to write this. Haha.. I hereby will like to thank my hubby, Max... Thanks for being the greatest hubby and daddy in the world. I wouldnt know wat to do without you! *HUGZ*


you should thank him too :) (If you enjoy reading my blog that is...)

1 comment:

Clatzz said...

thanks, jie fu!!
muahaha