Monday, July 25, 2005

Presenting: ACE CHUA, Future Star :)

We are famous!
We are famous!
We are famous!

Most beautiful mum-to-be 2005 (me lah.. who did you think it was??) and her son are currently featured on Gleneagles Hospital’s website!

http://www.gleneagles.com.sg/mumtobewinner.jsp

Yeap, they visited us and interviewed us on the day after my delivery. Too bad I was allergic to Voltarun (some pain killer they gave to me after my caeser) and had swelling on my face to make me look like the female version of Frankenstein.

Not bad man, my son must be a born STAR.

Since the time he is in my tummy, he has gone on stage countless times. A few times to dance, a few times to give a talk during some training and of cos, a few times during the course of the most beautiful mum-to-be competition.

Maybe he will become a STAR model huh.

Even when he sleep also got pose one ok! Besides, people say he looks like ANG MO KIA.. (caucasian baby) if become model sure very lak gu (popular)one ok!

Maybe he will become an STAR actor.

He is very good at pretending to fall asleep when you carry or feed him, only to wake up the moment his head lands on the mattress of his tiny baby cot.

Maybe he will become an STAR dancer.
When I was carrying him, he would kick when he hears techno music! Hahahahaha…

Maybe he will become an STAR mathematician.
After all, I started education early. When he was about 5 months in my tummy, I already taught him the numbers 1-4 by hitting my tummy to demonstrate and asking him to kick back the correct numbers. I also taught him how to differentiate Left, Right and Centre. (Very useful now for directing his mouth to the nipple!)

Maybe he will become a football STAR.

After all, his favourite hobby is to kick his legs. As it is, since we put the gold anklet on him, he has been happily kicking away because he likes the ling long sound of the anklet.

Maybe he will become a STAR politician.

He is VERY diplomatic. When mummy hasn’t been bathing for one full week and feels like a stink bomb, not one time did he scrunch up his nose and say, “Go away! You stink!”

Maybe he will become a STAR entrepreneur.
When he was in mummy’s tummy and mummy attended a seminar, he raised his hand too when the speaker asked, “Who wants to earn a million dollars?” He even smiled when mummy received the baby bonus letter, waved it in front of him and told him that he is now $3000 richer.

Well, whatever. No matter what he becomes, I am sure he will be Daddy and Mummy’s little star forever.


PS: For the record, my son is still has good manners. Whenever he feels hungry, he still gives the hungry look and kicks his legs. He only cries and make noises when he knows no one is around to see him:)


Also, I have written a thank you email to all those at Parkway Medical who have in one way or another helped me during my stay in Gleneagles. I mean, they upgraded me to a VIP suite (I was staying next to Princess of Brunei okay) and waived ALL CHARGES.

The most impressive part has to be this: The GM of Gleneagles, Dr Low, sent me a thank you letter to thank me for thanking them! :)

No comments: