Thursday, July 28, 2005

My Little Man

It was raining…

It hasn’t been raining at all for the past few weeks. And yet tonight, it is raining. What a great weather to sleep in.

We cuddled closer to one another on bed. He is soundly asleep. I put my finger on his smooth, white skin. I traced the outlines of his face slowly.


“What a hunk!” I think to myself. His features were so distinguished. His big round eyes are closed. So I can only admire his long, curled lashes. I just love his soft kissable lips.

I breathed in deeply, inhaling his scent. I am completely mesmerized by him.

I still remember the first time I saw him. He was so handsome, so good-looking I couldn’t help but fall in love with him immediately.

Somehow, he just looked different from the rest. He has about him a certain quality that makes him stand out. Even my sister who usually doesn’t compliment people agrees that he is a great looker.

He opened his eyes and stares deeply into mine. I put my arms around him and ask him, “Why aren’t you sleeping?”

He smiles at me and I almost melted! What a great smile! God! I must have done something right in my past life to be so close to someone so perfect!

No wonder my husband is jealous whenever I get to spend time with this special man!

Who wouldn’t want to spend 24 hours a day with such a cute little baby.. especially when he is your own…



No comments: