Friday, July 29, 2005

MERCEDES Vs BMW

We were on our way to office yesterday when we saw a really stupid merc driver.

“Wah lau, so stupid!” exclaimed my husband.

He isn’t one to be exasperated easily but he has this thing about stupid motorists out on the roads. The driver of the RED Merc belonged to the category.

“It is strange why most of the Merc drivers are stupid you know…” my husband laments. And because of my many scary experiences with merc drivers, I agree wholeheartedly.

But wait! What if we upgrade our FORD Focus into a Merc in future? Wouldn’t WE become STUPID????

“No lah, I dun intend to buy Merc. I will drive a BMW!”

Alas, my son, Ace, is riding in a mini Merc right now ;) But he aint no driver yet so I guess that will safely take him OUT of the ‘stupid’ category. :P

It’s funny. We had wanted to buy a BMW (Lucky Baby; bright orange, sporty pram) for him.

During full month, our well-meaning friends shared and bought us pram when we told them we haven’t bought that yet. But try as they might, they couldn’t locate any ORANGE PRAM in the stores.

The only orange one they could find is THIS->

I seriously think Koreans are dam lousy spellers. (Lucky Baby is a Korean brand. Listen to their kuku brand name and you know how good their England is…) How in the world can this colour be termed as ORANGE??!! It is labeled ORANGE on the box and well, because of it’s many functions (we requested for 4 wheel drive), our fren, who is a mother herself chose this over another model.

The moment we set our eyes on the pram, we thought to ourselves, “Wah! Mercedes ah!”

I think my son born having a good life of luxury man. I am 28 years old and can’t even SMELL my dream car ( Pearl White Lexus Rx 300). And he is only 1 month old and being chauffeured around in a Mercedes.

Somemore, the one we wanted to buy is only hundred plus.. this one that we have now is $200+ okay! Merc C CLASS!;) Hiaks…

As they say, tong ren bu tong ming. Sigh…

No comments: