Saturday, July 30, 2005

Early Bird Catches The Worm

I didn’t really sleep well last nite.

My baby fed at 12 midnite, slept n woke up at 2.30am. I don’t quite remember how long I fed him then..

Heck, I don’t even remember how I fed him cos I was too zonked out!

And then, somehow from 4.30am onwards, he just woke up every hour. I think he didn’t have enough milk. I am trying to increase milk supply by expressing so last night he did not have a lot to drink since most of it is saved in the fridge. ;)

As I was so tired I could hardly think. I just grabbed him, put him beside the nipple and left it to him to decide where or how to suck. I think he was tired too and he just anyhow suck and slept again.

Finally at 6.30am, he woke again, sucked and when he finally fell asleep at 7am, I decided to wake up and do some housework before he wakes up. I read somewhere that day that sales people who were lagging in sales just have to wake 30 min earlier everyday.

Well, I used to wake at 11am everyday when I was pregnant. During confinement, I would wake at 9am. I am waking 4 hours earlier now! I will SURE get a lot done man!

True enough, I washed bottles, vacuum, fold clothes, feed him again, reply email, bathed him, had breakfast, steamed bottles… all by 9am in the morning which is my usual wake time. Wah.. I am so impressed with myself. No wonder people say early bird catches the worm.

One thing though. I feel like I am becoming a huang lian po (yellow faced woman: aka- housewife dressed in drabs). Even when I go to office, I cant seem to think too much about the biz. (I am self employed by the way.)

My brain is tuned to things like: is the baby fed? Have I washed the clothes already? Are there enough diapers? Did I wash the bottles? Did he wet his diapers? Did he catch a cold?

I am even starting to think things like, “Hiya, dress up and cut my hair for what.. on one will see anyway..”

SCARY!

4 comments:

Clatzz said...

i still find it hard to believe that u woke up at 7am to do household chores...

muahahahaha...

<*ANGEL*> said...

haha.. when you boh pian.. and baby crying for milk.. you also LL wake up lor..

Anonymous said...

saab warranty is another saab warranty place to check out.

Anonymous said...

nice site :)

Check out search adult friend findersearch adult friend finder search adult friend finder